Your Home Inspection Resource for 15+ Years
That’s why you need to turn to an experienced professional who knows what to look for when inspecting homes in Central Wisconsin. Alpine Home Inspection has been assisting residents for more than 15 years, and we’re here to help ensure you make a wise investment.
Home Inspection Services Provided in Wisconsin
- Buyer’s Home Inspection
- Pre-Listing/Seller’s Home Inspection
- New Construction Home Inspection
- 11-Month Builder’s/Warranty Inspection
Create Request List™ Access is Free with Every Inspection
We understand how cumbersome it can be to assemble your home repair addendum. Fortunately, you can avoid the constant copying and pasting that’s typically associated with this process by using HomeGauge’s Create Request List™! We load your inspection report and all the applicable photos into this online software and give you free access. Buyers and agents love how much time this program saves them!
Alpine Home Inspection Service Area
Our home inspections are available throughout Central Wisconsin, including the following counties: Marathon, Lincoln, Taylor, Clark, Wood, Portage, Waupaca, Shawano, and Langlade.
Honesty, Integrity, and Professionalism in Everything We Do
Anyone can show up with a clipboard and perform a home inspection, but that doesn’t mean you’re going to get the best possible results. When you turn to Alpine Home Inspection, you’ll benefit from our years of experience, along with our company’s founding principles: honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
Your Convenience is a Top Priority
Our business practices are built around the goal of providing high-quality service that fits conveniently into your schedule. That’s why we’re proud to offer:
- Weekend appointments.
- Holiday appointments.
- Reports by the end of the next business day.
- Long-term support. Have a question about your report? Call us!
- Walkthroughs with the inspector. Feel free to join us on inspection day.
- Discounts for cash/check customers, repeat customers, military members and veterans, and a reduced fee for multi-home inspections. Contact us for more information.