About Alpine Home Inspection
In-Depth Knowledge of the Central Wisconsin Area
Every area has its own specific construction-related challenges, which means it’s vital to work with a home inspector who understands them. Local inspector Phil Kaznowski has the experience, local knowledge, and construction background needed to produce an in-depth home inspection report.
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Certified Inspector #243492
- Wisconsin State License #3535-106
- Member of Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors (WAHI)
- Formerly a Certified Inspector with California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA)
- 15+ Years of Home Inspection Experience
- 3,000 Completed Inspections
- 20+ Years of Construction Experience
- Graduate of Western Nevada College’s Home Inspection Course
- Graduate of Truckee Meadows Community College’s Course on Uniform Building Code
- Formerly a Licensed Inspector of Structures in Nevada
Phil’s Background in Construction
Many home inspectors don’t have a construction background, which means they don’t possess a wealth of vital knowledge about the most common issues in homes. Fortunately, Phil spent 20+ years working in all aspects of home construction, ranging from foundation to finish. He’s also experienced with project management and estimating.
Phil’s Inspiration for Switching to Home Inspections
When Phil and his wife bought a new home, they discovered that their home inspector was unable to explain issues in a way that someone without a construction background could easily understand. Phil subsequently enrolled in a home inspection course and knew right away that helping homebuyers was his future. He loves putting his construction knowledge to work and takes pride in helping people just like you make informed decisions.
Specializing in Residential Properties
Many home inspectors spread themselves thin by taking on a wide variety of residential and commercial customers. Phil has a specialized focus instead, and this means that he’s able to quickly return high-quality reports. He inspects the following residential building types:
- Single Family Residences
Phil’s Spare Time is Spent in the Great Outdoors
Phil’s background includes more than construction and home inspections; he also spent 20+ years in the ski profession, went to bicycle mechanics school, owned a bicycle shop, and is a volunteer who helps develop and work on local hiking/biking trails. Therefore, it’s no surprise that he loves the Northern Sierra Area and is often found skiing and cycling.